Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall at the Dallas Arboretum

Reese and I recently visited the Dallas Arboretum with some other ladies from church. September 20 - November 2 is The Great Pumpkin Festival and there were thousands of pumpkins and gourds throughout the Arboretum. I felt so blessed to look down at Reese's smiling face as we strolled around the beautiful gardens. Even though he had just cut 2 teeth, he was a perfect baby. It was definitely a more relaxing day than the last time I visited and had to chase after my class of fourth graders. We hope to visit again soon!

My dad says Reese looks like Charlie Brown!

Sage and Reese

Happy baby, happy mommy

4 comments:

Gloria Furman said...

He's getting so BIG!! WOW! We miss y'all!

Stacy said...

You do look very happy and I am happy for you and George both. He is a precious baby! You are all in my daily prayers. I pray that God blesses your family everyday!

Love Stacy

Anonymous said...

I love you Reese, and wish I could see you every day.(Kasey and George, I love you, too.)

Grandma Joanne

Anonymous said...

Too cute!